To slow down the aging of the skin, replace sugar with natural sweeteners or natural stevia extract
A healthy lifestyle reflects on the well-being of the entire body, also contributing to maintaining the youth of our skin.
Anti-aging experts, dermatologists and nutritionists worldwide recommend a number of tips you can follow to make sure you do everything possible to prevent premature aging.
Sum up the next advice and always look young and radiant:
• Eat rich in antioxidants and low in carbohydrates foods
• Include flax seeds or hemp, fresh vegetables and fruits, basil, ginger and oregano into your daily diets.
• Do not cook at high temperatures and do not use frying oil. Eat slowly, in small portions.
• Consume enough fluids to make sure you are hydrated properly. Drink at least 2 liters of water per day, as well as tea and other liquids.
• Drink a glass of red wine a day, as it has significant anti-aging properties.
• Totally eliminate refined sugar, fats and processed foods from your diet because these foods cause acne, destroy collagen and elastin and trigger premature aging of the skin.
• Ask your dermatologist to prescribe nutritional supplements containing Q10 co-enzyme.
Check your skin-type, because each person has individual needs, such as: different degrees of hydration, the need to apply anti-inflammatory or daily maintenance treatments, or the need for exogenous intake of vitamins, etc.
In conclusion, adopting a healthy lifestyle is essential for the beauty and health of the skin. In addition, you can take care of your skin by regular cosmetic treatment appointments, massages, masks, strong hydration and, of course, avoiding sunlight.